domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

take this pink ribbon off my eyes, i'm exposed and it's no big surprise. Don't you think I know exactly where I stand? this world is forcing me to hold your hand cause I'm just a girl, a little old me... well don't let me out of your sight. Oh, I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite, so don't let me have any rightsOh... I've had it up to here!
the moment that I step outside, so many reasons for me to run and hideI can't do the little things I hold so dear cause it's all those little things that I fear cause I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be cause they won't let me drive late at night... oh! I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak cause they all sit and stare with their eyes. Oh I'm just a girl, take a good look at me just your typical prototype. 
I've had it up to here!... Am I making myself clear? I'm just a girl in the world... That's all that you'll let me be.
I'm just a girl, living in captivity, your rule of thumb makes me worry some. I'm just a girl, what's my destiny? What I've succumbed to is making me numb. I'm just a girl, my apologies, what I've become is so burdensome. I'm just a girl, lucky me! Twiddle-dum there's no comparison
Oh... I've had it up to here!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario